Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Reading summary

Today I got a book called Pokemon Talent showdown. This is chapter one enjoy

First it started with a poke rap. Then they saw Gary again?! Like wow. It started with a big crowed. Ash wonder what is going on. Ash and his Friends Misty and Brock had wandered around and see if there is any clue why there is a crowed and some food cause they were starving luckily I am not them. They went for a journey to capture Pokemon. Pikachu agreed. They said that they will find a quite spot. Ash saw a trainer and it was Gary "that why it is  crowded" Me said" at least Gary is ugly " Togepi got cranky. He was too busy charging. They met a girl who was a circus and throwing colourful balls to a seal and it catches or be like a clown and do it like a Ferris wheel . Gary laughed so ugly like this "hehehehehehe" I have an act plan mist said NO YOU DON'T ASH. 

That's all for today Goodbye hoped u enjoy it. Ill do some more when my teacher says. I hope I do  a lot more.

1 Aug 2017 10:21:51.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment