Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Silent reading.

Okay,I am continuing this book. So enjoy it and have fun.

In the next morning,Ash and his friends Misty and Brock headed to rehearsal hall. Inside,Pokemon Trainers sat quietly in folding chairs. Sally waved them over. Her Seel sat next to her. " Hey Ash" I found my Seel!. It came to me last night! That is great Ash said. Gary and His cheerleaders came. What are you doing here Ash? Whatever you are not gonna win. Gary said Wait you are not a performer aren't you? Gary said. I am! Me and my friend are performing. And you won't win believe your act. "That's right  Misty said. Then it started. Charmander and Pikachu sang along. "Char Char" "Pika Pika" and other pokemon. Then Brock saw a girl so blushed and took a minuet. Then he got fans so he blushed even more. All the people were  bored because brock was not singing. He wanted to do his very best like in his house doing chores. The people went wild they clapped there hands. "GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL"

Okay see you maybe next week for another Silent reading Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment