Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Pokemon Part 2

Today I am doing chapter 2 enjoy,also I hope that you like this new book.

"Remember when they saw Gary" They also found some Pokemon in this journey. It was a circus yesterday. They get to see so many good Pokemon! The circus would of been better with Pikachu like  with thunder "wow". Like that pom tree with 3 eggs on the Top so creative. This is Awesome but I hope they don't see team rocket and Gary. While they was looking why else they is a crowd here. Togepi was so cute like "wow" Oh ya I forgot about the act. Ash think he got one but Misty does not agree. But you will never know it is in there head.About the act for the circus  was "uhhhhh" they didn't tell how about part three? Misty was like not looking at ash. So yeah that's it for part two. I hope Ash get a great plan! right? So bye bye hope you enjoy

2 comments: