Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Fia Fia 2021

 Yesterday, June the 3rd we had our 2021 fia fia! If you guys didn’t know I was in the senior hip hop group.


My little highlight of Fia fia was being able to see everyone flourish with joy and excitement. It was really thrilling to watch them dance and it was also really cool dancing in front of a huge audience!


My favourite group in my opinion was definitely the senior Samoan group, partly because most of my friends were in that group but it was also really elegant and beautiful!


Task description.
Today we wrote a critical reflection

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon!

    It's great to know you had lots of fun too. You performed really well. My favourite group was probably the senior Samoan too! This was a great reflection by the way.

    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete