Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Our KPMG Trip 2021 24/6/21

 On Wednesday, the extension group and a few ‘chosen’ students got to go to KPMG. Which is a business that does tax, advisory and finance I believe. 


We went there not to learn the three things I mentioned. We went there to have some fun! I’ve already been to KPMG once last year and it was an enjoyable experience and such a great ending to the year. 


Last year we were focusing on creating Christmas stuff… but this year our focus was on experiments and science. There was a little scandal with the groups for having too much people in one group, but I decided to move since I knew I would still enjoy the experience with my friend Nadia and Valessa. Our team was called team fire. 


Each team had their own experiment and our one was actually really tricky! We had to spin this paper without touching it? You may think it's impossible but this is how we did it!


We first had to create this swirl thing that looked like the inside of the tornado. Then we had to balance it on this pencil which was being held by blue tack... Then lastly, we had to use the fire to move the paper. It was so relieving actually doing it after all the confusion. Then our adult who was watching us somehow sabotaged us and burned our swirl thing, but it was still so funny and so memorable!


The food we had at KPMG was also incredible. They had a huge variety of food, from spring rolls to burgers, etc. You may think that was my highlight… but it’s not! It is immaculate food I will admit, but my highlight was being able to hang out with my friends. It was so fun seeing everyone be able to flourish to excitement!


I would love to thank the KPMG staff for being able to make this opportunity happen and especially Justine for being able to set this up.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Task description.

Today I wrote a reflection about KPMG.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon!, It seems you had a fun time too at KPMG!
    you seemed to have a great experience, I look forward to hearing more from you.
    - Valessa

    ReplyDelete