Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

The "Overall"


Task description.
For this task i had to create a piece of writing about that photo. I had to create writing using all the sentences. I tried my best because I didn't know what to write about. This task is basically the "overall" task. Or like a conclusion which is the ending!
In this writing I was a bit mean to the guy but I'm just trying to use different sentences. I'm pretty sure I was only able to use compound sentences and simple sentences.

2 comments:

  1. HI Simon Archie here from Belfast school
    I like the sentences you used to describe this photo and the detail is amazing. I also like how you added your opinion about what he is wearing I think his clothes are horrible as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon, im a year 8 at Belfast school I really enjoyed your descriptive story that you did of the picture

    check out my blog at https://bsshayleyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete