Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

The Yr 7 Step - Up Programme

1. If you were to give ideas for the next year 7 step-up programme what would you suggest? 


I would not be silly so you would have a better experience without being disciplined 


2. What would you keep? 
I would definitely keep the shared lunches.
I would also keep Mrs. Moala’s challenge is like guessing riddles.
I would also keep the sports like netball.
I would keep the movie time.


3. What would you stop? 
I would stop making the groups uneven but instead make them even.
I would change the art tasks we did with Mrs. Tipene.


4. What would you add?
 I would add more fun activities that kids would like. For example, kids will LOVE cooking!
I would add more better art tasks.


5. Why do we have such events? 
We have this event so it could be fair to the Year 7’s while the Year 8’s are at camp.

And because we have it so we can learn how to be leaders.

Task description.
I had to answer these 5 questions from the Yr 7 step up programme. For example I would stop bullrush and do basketball instead.
Read my suggestions for each question!

No comments:

Post a Comment