Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Today's routine?

Today on Friday,19 October 2018, I decided to tell you have I done this DAY

Reason why I'm doing this: Because I'm bored.

1. First of all I wake up late for school. I think school is the most worst thing in the entire universe even thought it helps you learn.

2. Eat unhealthy/healthy breakfast. I mostly like unhealthy food, But healthy makes you more brainy for school.

3.Tooth brushing. Tooth brushing is good, You have to take care of you're teeth. Toothbrush if you don't wanna be embarrassed.

4.Going in the Car. I live in Manurewa, So I have to go in car, Like I can't walk 20km in the motor way.

5.Going to school. School is a learning place. That's all I'm gonna say.

6. Being excited because school is over. FOR just today.

7. Going to my sister's shop. I would still be in my old house, If we didn't have the shop,because nobody would pick me up.

8. Going to the car and then  going to Pak'n'save. I only went there to get milk,my lunch and nutella.

9. Giving chocolate to my friend's grandma because she's living ;(

10. Going home

11.Pooping

12 . Showering

13. Changing

14. Playing games.


THAT IS IT FOR MY ROUTINE FOR TODAY I GUESS.

BYE HOPE YOU ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment