Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

2014 School life Recount

In 2014 I was a year one and I could finally go to school. I never liked school because my family wasn't there. But I remember that my two best friends used to be at the school. I talked to them in kindergarten. (These are all my parts of me crying and getting scared into one writing.)

When I got brought to class by my Mum, I said nothing. I believed it was the first day and then when she was leaving, I was crying. I thought this wasn't my first day but I don’t actually know if it is my first day. I ran straight to my Mum as fast as I could. Then I basically wasted my time. I was so frightened that I cried hard out. Then I got used to my amazing year one teacher. (that’s still in our school) Her name is Miss Lal, She was a amazing Teacher, I got used to my class and didn’t cry.

She was like cheering for me to eat the stuff I didn't want to eat. It was like my breakfast, Healthy lunches, Eggs,Rice and that’s mostly it. Sadly I never liked it, I was never healthy. Then I stopped eating it. I started to act like Crackers and Sandwiches. On Friday, In my first week. If you didn't know, If you’re a year 1 and you’re also new. You get a book bag, Filled with play stuff. I didn't know what to do with it, So I just like ripped and scribbled all around each paper. But then a few more days, I knew what to do but I couldn't do anything because I broke it.




That was my experience. I was grateful of school, Because I learned to be more brave. I learned how to spell and I started to get used to everything! Of you didn’t know what I was scared off, It was just going to my classroom and my Mum was walking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment