Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Revised Recount



Last 5 years, I think. We went to the Zoo! I went to the Zoo with my family at the evening. We went there for a family trip!




My Dad drove my family to the Zoo, I was so shocked and happy on seeing the beautiful wonderful Animals. One time, Me and my family went to the Giraffes. Then the Giraffe licked me when I was gonna feed it! It had a purple long tongue. That’s all I remembered, but let’s talk about some animals I saw for the first time! I remember I saw a monkey for a first time! It was so amazing to see wonderful animals! Well that’s all I remembered about this. Then me and my family went to our car and drove back to our home

1 comment:

  1. Hi simon I really like your writing its funny how you saw a monkey for the first time from Madi

    ReplyDelete