Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Immersion Assembly

                                                                 

WRITING↷


Finally, The new Term is here! First of all we had the best day off each Term! The Immersion Assembly, So what happen? This happened , We were beginning the Immersion Assembly, But it felt weird because Mr. Burt was not there. It is because he was gonna dance…. For our fitness and then we watch some video or plays to watch. But I’m not lying they were so good! Then we did some more fitness training and the end!

What happened in our Move/ Team 4 movie? Well this is what happened! We were waiting until the best team for the whole Universe to play and it came up! It was basically like all about like trying and making new Activities. They made one, It’s called “Spoon Hockey”. But I’m not sure if it’s made up from someone else or by themselves. Our inquiry name is “Move ya’ body”. We might learn about Health's and like Digestive body parts or any body parts! I hope were learning about Body parts because my Parents told me to be a Doctor, and I am because I wanna make my parents proud!

The Activities I know we're gonna do is the “Beep test” That’s all. It’s for our Cross country. But I think our Activities must be like Jump jam, That’s all I could think off. If they make some Activities I would feel Amazing! My teachers are creative. But I’m gonna continue on what our activities are gonna be. Maybe like Running 3 laps. Or like some workout training like “Pushups”, “Sit-ups” and…. I don’t know. That’s all I think off.


What do I know about the Theme for this term..? This is what I know. We have to take care off our healthy and our Body to and eat healthy food and some exercise every day. I know that this theme is all about moving your body and fitness, also Body health or like Digestive health. What are the words for this term? Well this what I know… Health,Jump jam, Move ya’ body. That's all.



I feel amazing about the Inquiry topic! But kinda nervous because I’m have to learn because I’m gonna be a doctor, So I have to learn about body parts! I want to achieve my skills on Body parts. Like the digestive system.



                

No comments:

Post a Comment