Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Term 2 Reflection!

My Term 2 Reflection.
Term 2 is Awesome! I love the the theme for the whole school. The theme was forces and flight! We get to talk about Engines and Aeroplanes, forces and all kind of things about Forces and flight. In Extension we did Paideia Seminar, Inquiry Research and Talanoa Projects. It was really good! But my inquiry group, I think we can do Experiments which I can't wait for doing on our last day of Extension. But I hate that we have to end the Term in the 10 weeks. It is really sad. But I can't wait for the holidays! I don't have to go school so I can wait when this week ends and wait for 2 weeks and my Dad will be back! Which is exciting, And we might do some trips and crabbing or fishing. 

HOPE YOU ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment