Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

What's the time Mr Wolf?

Today we went outside and got our shoes or took of our socks. We went to line up and went to the wet soggy grass. When we went there we all went behind the white line. The teachers kept on telling us instructions how to play even though they already said it. Finally we played so one person in our class has to say What’s the time Mr wolf? And the wolf has to say the time. When we just started I barely moved, I was like wow. Finally I moved like a lot then I went out but People who went out cheated a lot then would not even go to the back. But after that I was like stunned in the grass. But I went after that anyways  I was so focused and my mouth was open so I had to freeze my mouth and tongue like I hope they won’t see it because I am really small. I was so itchy one time that I came out. Then finally he said dinner time! SO we all ran back to the line and Mr Moran and Miss Moala told us to line up but opposite Girls go with Mr Moran and boys go with Miss Moala. In the end we put off shoes off and got our Chromebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment