Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Race day!

First Some of us took our  socks off and shoes on. People were excited but not me, I had Butterflies in my stomach Because I was not feeling too well in the start. When we got there we went past room 15 and sat down. 1 one line of the boys at the back and 1 line of the girls at the front. Than our teachers told us what to do. They were telling like a tutorial what's gonna happen and the instructions of course no cheating we all know that right? They said whoever gets to Miss Moala gets to go to the Semi-final. Like that is not me. But he said when to snaps the wood I don’t know what that is the thing we have to go. I was being patient but not that beautiful and sitting down on the concrete because it was so cold and hard as metal. I was sitting down with my butt not on the concrete and folding my legs because they were cold even though I was wearing pants. It was so cold that all the breezing wind came too me. Like not it is so not fair, Anyways they were done chatting then we moved to the running!

They were done talking Then the Girls went first because boy has to be gentleman, I was thinking who might of came first like all the girls are fast. They were sprinting like flash and it was like a wolf from 3 little pigs blowing them off to the end like they were so fast. Like I was so impressed that they are better than just because I don’t run and train. All the boys were thinking who was gonna win and we were saying woah, It was embarrassing ;-;. Then the girls were finished running it was so cool! That was the most fun I had watching tv even though it not a tv I just said that because I hate watching tv shows.The next row went to run of “girls”, They were looked  fast! Like they were like so ready and they  were focused on watching them like really they ran fast as a flash and went to the end while that there was people talking next to me so I just ignored it and focused on watching. Then they were done like in my mind I was like “wow nice!” . They were fast!




Next it was the boys went but it was like the opposite way around so I had to go vs all the fast boys like really, I have no idea what I came but I did not win and they were too fast. But I tried my best and my feet felt like watermelon juice that it was so cold,also my feet were like playing cold potato. But it did not smell that good. When I was running I was like putting my hands on my back I don’t know why like really and when we started he told us what to do when he does the thing  we go and when he did it to just show us we actually went and I was like “what!”. Anyway it was not the real one and then some people went to early so we restarted and he said ready set GO! And we all went at the same time. I saw a person who was all the way in the front of us like really then I lost and walked back but I was happy because I did not wanna run there anyway. Next it was the next row I was thinking who was gonna win like I think it is I don’t know and I was like so bad at running compared to them. I was watching and 2 people was at the back and they were a tie then he ran faster and beat him, Well who cares it’s it is just a game and they were speeding through us. Then they were done.


Than finally the finale all the people to went top 4 went there and I was so satisfied about it went to the race track but first girls again they were fast. It was so cool that they were so fast.  Then it was the boys they got the serious face on and looking mad to win the race they were so focused that I was saying in the mind why are they so focused? Then they went like really fast and like wow it like they are the most fastest people on earth. They were done on the track. Then something crazy happened Mr Moran is gonna join in and said we have to do a wheelbarrow thing like I was focused on watching and Mr Moran does not count plus it started and Miss Moala went closer and Mr Moran was so fast at that like wow but they were so impressive on doing that it is not easy for me because I can't even do a bridge Then they were done.


When they were done We sat on the concrete and waited for a while then standed up and walked beautifully through the classes. Then we took of our shoes on just left our feet wear nothing and sat on the mat. We waited and did our work silently and went on the tables.







No comments:

Post a Comment