Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS!

My book is Captain underpants my Favourite comic. Hope you like this then the Pokemon one BYE! Also I will be doing the next one with the characters on the bottom instead of the book so enjoy!

Remember that in the other book I have not red yet they went to jail! Well something worst happened. Once upon a time there was a 2 kids named George and Harold, " THE BOMBS!"We have a mean principle called Mr.Krupp he always say blah blah blah like really. So Harold and George hypnotised him to Captain underpants he got kidnapped by robots and George and Harold saved him. Then he kidnapped my "MONSTER"toilets and then They saved him again. Then finally he got kidnapped by Zombies but he saved George and Harold again. But this is the worst if you snap your fingers to Mr.Krupp he is gonna turn to Captain Under Pants. But if you pour water on him he will turn back to Mr.Krupp!

Anyways that it for the book for today. I will be doing another one at next Tuesday. And I wounder whats gonna happen next. I think they might go to detention and turn him back and they will have to save him? Well Maybe hope you enjoyed comment for extra detail and BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment