Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Swimming

my maths group and i went to have swimming lesson in the sparkly pool.  I was so terrified and excited at the same time.  We went there after lunch until 20 minutes then we had to change. When we were done changing we did maths whizz so we waited until 20 minutes is done.


When we get there the people who is swimming has to get a little shower.  I’m in Mr. Moran maths group. There some kids who in my group but. Then we had to the roll to ask when you are there today  . I forgot the instructor name but there was two girls  and two boy.s.                                 


First we learned kicking our legs hard also some safety, it was so fun swimming. The pool was so deep but I can finally reach also they check how long you can breath but I close my nose  because I can’t breath for ever. In the end we did a freestyle.


the end I felt like i was doing super bad because I kept on drowning and my legs were getting slower also I kept on geting help and I hope I get better and better at swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment