Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Ice cream

Me and my family went to sylvia park then I told my that I want ice cream so my Dad buyed me ice cream. I wanted ice cream  because it was so sunny outside,but I broke the cone a little bit so I ate it. It was so yummy it had sparkly sprinkles and the ice cream was so colorful. I went outside because it was so when it melts it won’t go in the floor.  When I touched it it felt so slimy like a slug and a snail. I did not want to eat it because it’s soo yummy. Then my Brother wants a taste test if it’s good for him or not good. So I gave it to him and he said it’s so good that he want’s some more but it was melting so i had to eat the yummy ice cream. So I got ice cream from my house it was brown like poop. Then I ate it all while watching youtube. I ate because it is super good also and it had also had sparkly sprinkles. Then I stop eating ice cream because I was getting sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment