Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

Why dogs are better then cats

WALT: What makes up an effective paragraph? S E E


I’ll be explaining why I prefer dogs over cats. I’m gonna explain lots of reasons why dogs are just better than cats. 
Let’s get started on why dogs are better!

This statement is about an opinion.
But I’m gonna give you reasons on why dogs are better and why cats are worse. 
There’s lots of reasons why both of them are good. Like on google, google said cats are cheaper. But dogs can protect you. I’m gonna give you more reasons on why dogs are better than cats in the next paragraph.

There’s a lot of reasons why dogs are better than cats. For example, “Dogs are nicer than cats.” Some cats are rude, but not all of them are that rude.
 Some dogs are actually rude as well. I just feel like there's more cats than dogs that are rude in the entire population. 
But it’s only my opinion, you can have your own opinion.
My next reason on why dogs are better than cats is because they can actually protect you. Like imagine if you get attacked, cats are just gonna be elegant and sit down like a queen while you die. But dogs try their best to protect you!
Also cats probably don't know you even exist. But dogs are loyal, they pay attention to you and they’re cuddly.

In this paragraph, I’m gonna compare them. Dogs always bark when you come home, but cats are like the Queen of England. They just sit down and don’t even care that you're back from school/work.
 Dogs always want to play with you, but cats sometimes play with you. It’s like a 25 out of 100 chance cats want to play with you. 
But some dogs, like mine, always farts in the car. It’s pretty funny though, but I don’t think cats fart in the car, which is so unfair!

I hope you enjoyed my writing, and I hope you understand why I prefer dogs over cats. You can always have your own opinion, but this is just my opinion, with a reason.

_______________________________________________________________

Task description.
Mrs. Tele'a encouraged us to finish our writing. Our topic for our writing was "S E E ". We learnt that it stands for statement, explanation and example. We could write anything we want to write. All it has to have is S E E. Then I posted it on my blog.

Labels: Simon PES, 2020, Writing 2020, Pt england School, Mrs. Tele'a


No comments:

Post a Comment