Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Desert Island 2019


Walt: write using correct sentences.

Paragraph 1
One day, I was thinking about a vacation. So I decided to go on a field trip by myself. It was a BAD mistake. When I was driving around. I was lost. I decided to go in this place. But we weren’t allowed cars. It said, Walk 5 kilometres for the best vacation!”. I believed it. So I walked there, and there was NOTHING. I was lost to. I didn’t know where I was going!

Paragraph 2
Then I was so lucky at this one certain time. I found a sailboat. So I decided to sail around. But I was still lost. Then I went into this random island with the sailboat I found. And I was searching for food to live. But then I found something even better. I found a treasure map. But I didn’t know how to work maps. I usually just use gps. But then I spent hours trying to figure out how to work this map. Then I finally worked it out. It leads me to treasure. So I decided to sail to it. But I first I needed to go to some islands to find some food. Another hour later. I went into coconut heaven! There were so many coconuts around! I decided to take maybe all of them. Just kidding, I only took 5.

Paragraph 3
What’s even better is that I can drink coconut juice! Because it’s in the coconut! After I got my food and drink. I decided to finally find the treasure. I was following every direction. Like I was a robot! “Go east. After that Go North”. Well I was just kind of smart. I just knew the North, East, South, West thing. So yeah. I just followed this dot path. I was hungry so I went on this island. I broke the coconut with one hit. I was really strong. I drank the coconut juice inside it before I ate the coconut. It was delicious. After I finished my delicious meal. I was full. I decided to put heavy things in my boat so it won’t really float around. And I took a one hour nap. After that one hour. Well I mean one hour and twenty-three minutes. I was relieved that the boat was still there. Then I started sailing for my number one mission. I was still pretty far… Pretty? I mean VERY far. I could say it’s like 1000 miles away? Or maybe I was just impatient. After a few days on repeating the same thing everyday. Well I had to find more coconuts and I did. But I found the cave. I decided to go in like a king. But then, something horrible happened. There's like a maze! Two of the caves are dangerous, one is Safe. I just decided to guess. I went to the cave on the right, because right is always right! And I did it! It was just an empty pathway. You get what I mean right? Then I saw the treasure! It was Gold! I guess the pirates died on the last part. Now I went out with the gold. I saw this car park in my map, It was pretty tiny. But it was familiar. It looked like where I park the car! So I went there, It wasn’t too far. 5 miles away. And I found the land! I saw my car and everything. After I got out of the car. The sign changed. It said, “Now go west on the road for a good vacation! I went west because I had to. It was the way to go home. Then for some reason, the dessert changed to like a grassy area when I looked at the back with the mirror.

The end? Or is it..?

Task description.
Mr. Goodwin made us a writing task, and we had to write about myself stuck on a island. First we had to tell them how they got there, And then we tell the bloggers how they get back.

Labels: 2019, Writing 2019, Mr. Goodwin, Pt england School.



No comments:

Post a Comment