Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Paideia Seminar

Paideia Seminar.
  1. How did I feel?
      2. How did it go?

      3. What did we do?

      4. How was the Paideia Seminar?
                   
 How did I feel?
Well,I felt really nervous and I was really shy to say things. Because I was like the only one not talking. I was basically just listening and looking at my work. But in the last one, I at least did One.

How did the Paideia Seminar go? Like what was the reaction?
The Paideia Seminar was actually really good! It was peaceful and it was actually fun. We all at least talked once! But one horrible thing, All of was is not here. But it's really rare to have everyone in Paideia Seminar.


What did we do?
We did talking, And we were like doing a answer and saying if you Agree or Disagree. If we do like a talk we can get a lolly. But I not gonna eat that much because I wanna take care of my teeth.

How WAS the Paideia Seminar?
It was Awesome! It was Awesome because of the lollies, Hahahaha. But it was actually really good. I was kinda shocked about how I reacted. Because I only did one!



                            THANKS FOR READING THIS!



No comments:

Post a Comment