Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Reading Review

I finished reading a book called "Dinosaurs" The Main characters Are Jodie and Ben. The book was really interesting because there so many words I've never heard off. Like "Drenching. And the story was set like in the cave or like a Rocky Mountain. I don't know.
  • Did the first 2 chapters 'grip' you and make you want to keep reading
Well yes it did. Jodie and Ben had a big friendship moment. And It was my favourite part. It is saving each other like Soggy wet superheroes!

  • What do you think is going to happen next in the story?
I think there gonna find so many fossils of dinosaurs. And they will like make some new dinosaurs in the part 2. Or maybe they find bone of dinosaurs and find some more to make a dinosaur. like the shape. That is all for the review

No comments:

Post a Comment