Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Camp Review!

Hi my Name is Simon on Wednesday I went to camp! I am in Tumeke too clean, The teacher was Miss Szymanik. In Camp my camp group went to youth town! Well not the real one, First off we changed into our togs because after the activities we were gonna do Slip ‘n slide! Well first off we went into groups, So for this first activity we needed to bounce a white ball inside a cup! And then we had 1 person in each team, They had to drink a whole bottle Coca Cola! A person in my class drank it so fast that he was like a Champion! And then we went to Slip ‘n slide! And then we finally had lunch I was starving! After lunch we did lots of other activities! Some of the favourite parts of people dancing in the item it was so cool! And I was really proud that I went top 5 or something and I came first and I was versing like the best dancers in the team 4! But my favourite group is Green machine! But My teachers team won and it is Pollution police! That is a cool name! And I loved a food in camp but mostly breakfast part. And in the item I can’t believe that Zoe’s mom danced! We also get to vote who is King,Queen,Most respectful,Best kayaker and funny or silly moments. But they have not told us yet! But the most challenging  activity is the obstacle course which is the Killer zone! It was really fun though. Also we had props for our item! Our song was footloose. And my most favourite park is watching CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS  and we were wearing our Pyjamas. And we came to school in mufti. We had lots of fun at the maungarei pools too! IT was so fun! And then we went back to school and grabbed our bags and went home. I want to thank all the helpers and teacher especially Miss Szymanik my team teacher and I want a big thank you too the amazing wonderful teachers! I love the food and I am so thankful for you making food! You made my day so Thank you so much!  C:

Here's the group who won the item! C: The Name Was pollution police! And It is not the full dance Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment