Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

What "If" My Planet

On Monday we coloured our own planets with colour pencils,pastels and other stuff, I decided to do an unhealthy world called Candy land, all sweets yum but really for your teeth. Candy world has gingerbread people so they can be like a magician and you can eat them something like that. I made candyland because I love sweets so it can describe more about me. And the whole planet is pink for cotton candy. But if you eat the whole world you will be toothless and I don't think anyone will like you anymore. The pools are made of chocolate like white chocolate any chocolate. And there's macrons those like sandwiches thing. There is also jelly trees but I don’t wanna draw it. And they have ice cream so it counts as rainbow ice cream because it is my favourite plus it is colorful. There is also japanese dessert called mochi and I tasted it before. It has Candy Animals like Catfish,Alpacas,Seals those rare Animals. These Animals are really cool because they are really good to eat because they are really sweet. It is like really cold so it is better. My Planet has so many animals like the country Australia. The cool part is that the candy is alive like magic “hahaha”. And if you eat the land it grows back like regenerate their health potion. Hope you like  my Planet and I also hope it is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment