Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

My Rocket

Today I created a Rocket. My Rocket actually looks like a robot in a birthday party. The booster are the legs and the T-shirt is the teddy makes my rocket not scared.When you switch a lever the rocket will have electricity so it will light up and we can see inside what we are doing if it’s too dark and there is no windows.

Okay today I’m gonna talk about the boarding and takeoff and how get in the rocket that means the boarding. To get in the rocket press a  button then stairs will come out, then when I go through the door that opens automatically the stairs is not there anymore and there is some rock climbing to get in because there is a code for this to say the code you have to be embarrassed and talk to it. Also there is a take off for like 10 seconds. To make it start I have to like hack it, You have to press the right buttons to make sure  there's no stealing the rocket. Basically it is like Simon says the toy because it is like memory game or just a code. It depends on right one you choose. Also there is a button that brings me the Astronaut suit and it looks like a white snowball. When  you do it, it  will say Sit down on your chair and put your seat belts on. Be safe then it says 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, BLAST OFF! Then you could see the marvellous beautiful stars. Then we came out of Earth and see it rotating.

Remember I went to space so yeah, I decided to go Saturn and see what the ring is made out off. But it will take years to go there but my rocket is really special it can shoot jelly instead fire from the boosters. So it only took one day, plus I got a lot of jelly. I saw the bright stars and the ring is actually made out of rocks! I saw loads of planets that we went by we saw the so many plants because there is a screen to see planets.. Also I saw the sun and I saw Alpha Centauri the closest star to the sun! Super exciting to learn that the ring is made out of rocks. But it was so cold, more like freezing cold it gave me the shivers. Oh yeah in space everything floats also my water when I was trying to drink some. And my sleeping bag was floating. But then I had to go home.

Simon's Rocket

Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 09.29.07.png

No comments:

Post a Comment