Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Cross Country!

As I stood at the starting line, waiting for Mr. Burt to yell “Go,”  I felt as if I was gonna poop in my shorts because when we run I might just poop and then I'll be embarrass. But luckily I didn’t “PHEW”, but i was like the last one but at least it is not all about being last it is all about not walking. By the way i was Jogging because I don’t wanna fail my task.. It was really hard so I stop in that wet flood in the farm.,It was sticky like slime. Then when I had rest of 10 secs I sprinted all the way and jog. I got so tired that I needed to pee, So I just hold it in and ran before I pee in my pants. Then I reach the last gate. So I ran really hard then I went past the year 4-8 park so I ran really hard, Then A classmate beat me in about a inch and I was way behind him. But when I was there I was like thinking in my head * RUN SIMON RUN!* But I drank a cup of water and sat down. I wonder who came first. Because I know it is not me… like wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment