Pages

Sunday 16 July 2017

Moving to my new House!

After on friday we went to move out, but my Sister said we are gonna stay in our old house. But first we went to Sylvia park to buy food that's it then we went to buy some clothe's hangers for our new house. Then we went to our old house.But my Dad and my other Sister already went  to my new house so we had no internet. But at least we have electricity to on the lights and we have dvd's to watch , but I seen all of them so it would be boring. My sister who picked me up had a Filipino friend, So she just went on her bed and had a chat. Then my Brother came here One tree hill to Gi.
But I was exited to move because our electricity kept on breaking before because we had so many big trees in that house. So we decided to let it free so people won't pay for it. My brother was getting so bored that he slept. And I was watching and eating popcorn. Then my Mom came back from my sister's shop. It's called pinoy something. Our shop was next to Fiji shop and Elam beauty salon and that is where get hair cuts.

We already started packing so we just went. I thought I was gonna vomit because I have like a car deisese I don't know why but I have one so I hope I don't vomit and have it for ever. So we went short cut so I won't get sickness. But my mom said it was in arnwood street. I was like "THAT"S SO FAR". I also had a challenge it's try not to sleep. Moving was like a Journey. So I just grab my keyboard and pretending I am playing. Then I decided to a piano instead even though I don't how play piano. Then we went past sylvia park I was like "so arnwood is near Sylvia park oh" My mom told its the one black gates and bamboos,also a pom tree. So my sister was gonna a dog. Before she was like to my other sister "i just fell in love with it". Then we are finally here, I was like "YASSSSS".Then my other sis Boy friend open the gate.  Then we just saw a random cat sitting there and the owner said it is not there cat it's a cat was pregnant two times. So we just let it shoo so it does not g
et in. My most favourite thing for decoration is the heater inside. Here is the picture of it.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Simon,

    Wow, what a detailed story! I loved reading all about your big moving day and your new house. It sounds like it will be a great place to live, particularly, if it is nice and warm. The heater should make a big difference. We recently installed a new heater in our house and it has made a huge difference. Before we had the heater we were often so cold in our house that we could see our breath but now we are able to walk around without wearing hats and scarves to keep us warm.

    I hope that you, and your whole family, really like the new house. If you have time, please tell us more about it on your blog. We love reading your entertaining blog posts!

    Cheers,
    Rachel (and the Winter Learning Journey team)

    ReplyDelete