Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

KPMG Trip - Reflection

 Last week on friday, the extension class and a few students went to KPMG.  KPMG created us a fun programme for us to do. The programme was based on arts and craft. 

When we arrived at KPMG ( Located in the city of Auckland. ) we first had to sign our name. I’m pretty sure it was because we were guests.

After that they introduced themselves. I’m not gonna say all their names but I’ll tell you my favourite staff member there! My favourite “staff” member was a person named Nina…  which was funny since my friend Nina was coming along the trip.

Nina was such a kind and genuine person that she helped me with my art project that came out amazing! She probably helped me because 2 people from KPMG ruined my artwork.. although A+ for trying! Me and Nina created a Christmas Tree and decorated it with paint, stickers, and some of these ornaments. It turned out so cool that I was willing to give it to Nina as a thank you gift, although she wanted me to give it to my sister.. which is kind of her!


Thank you so much for inviting us KPMG!


Task description.
Last week I went to KPMG. I decided to create a reflection about the trip since it was so fun! No one told me to do this, but I thought I should to say a thanks to KPMG for inviting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment