Pages

Friday 13 November 2020

The Friendly Carnival - Writing

 Today, 16th of October 2022 I decided to distract myself from working by having fun at this carnival. I was extremely excited to go there, although I didn’t have any friends to go with because all my friends, I mean my ONLY friend is a very industrious person.

I go outside, get into my car, wear my seatbelt and I start to drive to the carnival. 

As I get out of the car I can already hear tumultuous sounds of games, roller coasters and people. As I walk in I see lots of fun and vibrant colours which brings joy to my eyes.

I feel like I’m gonna explode with excitement! 


I look around like some sort of spy and I see this GIGANTIC rollercoaster! It looks like it’s a very popular roller coaster considering the amount of people in the line.

I got on the line and I waited. I wanted to burst my bubbles as I was waiting for my turn. I’m a extremely impatient person. After an hour of waiting in the line, it was finally my turn! 

My joy and excitement came back until I realised that I wasn’t tall enough! I didn’t even realise there was a sign telling me that I was only able to go on the ride if I was tall enough. Although I needed supervision to go on even though I was already an adult!

I tried negotiating a deal with the man but he didn’t even try to listen to my words, I even tried negotiating him with MONEY! I dreadfully walked back, but then he called me back. I have no clue why he called me back, maybe he wanted the money? But turns out a VERY tall person, way out of my range wanted to supervise me. 


I agree in excitement and my joy is back again! I asked him if he wanted some money, but she disagreed. Which was very weird, I mean I would NEVER not accept free money. I mean who wouldn’t? Maybe he was wealthy I thought. I shrugged my shoulders and I jumped on the roller coaster ready to get on! In a few seconds he was about to start the roller coaster. I was so nervous that there weren't even butterflies in my stomach, there were WASPS in my stomach. He started in and I SCREAM in joy. I may have made a tumultuous sound but I didn’t care. I can hear the tall women next to me screaming even more than me! I closed my eyes and elevated my arms. After 5 seconds, the roller coaster was done. I was so happy I got to experience the ride and I thank the tall women with all my heart once we got off.

She asked for my number because she wanted to be friends with me.

I was very surprised that she wanted to be friends with me, I just thought she wanted my money! I gave her my number and we decided to do the games together! The game’s were immeasurably more fun with friends!


I guess everything is fun with friends. Today was a fun day, I made a new friend, experienced the most SUPREME rollercoaster ever. But now I have to go back and do my work. I’m looking forward to hanging with friends again!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Task description.
Today my literacy class were writing a narrative based of some photos. We were learning how to incorporate the 5 sights into our writing, e.g - I heard lots of terrifying sounds as I walk in the building.
I'm not sure where to find the photo but the photo was like some sort of arcade or carnival area. 
I incorporated a sad story and a fun and funny story all together! Well I tried.
Hope you enjoy my narrative, leave a positive comment if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment