Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Triangles!



Task description.
Today, Ms. Tapuke created a task about Triangles. We were learning names and know the properties of different kinds of triangles. In these slides, we had to watch the video that taught us so many things. It made us learn how to notice the difference between different triangles. After we slide 2, 3 and 4. We had to create a headband made out of triangles. I decided to make 3 which was very challenging, after I was done, I had to post it on my blog.

Labels: 2020, Maths 2020, Maori 2020, Triangles, Distance Learning, Covid-19, Corona virus, Simon PES, Point England School

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Simon!
    Not only do you know a lot about the properties of different triangles, I think you have a future as a graphic designer! You have created 3 very distinct patterns to match the themes you have chosen. As an artist, you can interpret a design any way you like. Tino pai tō mahi, Simon! You work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Simon,
    These are awesome! I am biased because triangles are, in my opinion- the best form, however your taniko designs are beautiful, especially as you have described what has inspired each design.
    I agree with Ms Tapuke- you have great graphic design and artistic skills. Your work reminded me of this painting in the Toi o Tāmaki Auckland Art gallery https://www.aucklandartgallery.com/explore-art-and-ideas/artwork/20279/taniko
    Keep up the awesome work from home.
    Ngā mihi,
    Mr Vogt

    ReplyDelete