Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

UV Building Process

One day, A scientist named Ray came to the Year 5 & 6 extension group. Mrs. Langitupu introduced us, I'll tell you something. I  know him, he was an important visitor in ambassadors. But, he probably doesn't even remember me.
Oh well. The first 2 weeks, he taught us UV light, known as UltraViolet. In Week 3, we were gonna make our UV Sensors, so we know if we should stay indoors, wear sunscreen or have an nice day.
The first day of building it was alright. I had a reading test, so I got lost.
But luckily, my friend Eva did everything for me.
The next week was the same. Eva did everything for me again. But Week 5 was really bad. We just got help from the year 5's, and they are YOUNGER THEN US! I mean it was confusing.
Like I was really lost. I can't keep track on Ray, I don't know to where to put the wires!
I finally finished it so I gave it to Ray to finish it off.

That was the process of "me" finishing my UV Sensor! Hope you enjoyed!

Task description.
Mrs. Langitupu made a blog log, so we know what to do! I needed to do a the building process of the UV Sensor.  This took a lot of time because the next day is camp and I can't stop thinking about it! Then I finished it so I posted it on my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment