Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Te Wa Toi


Welcome back to my blog, On Monday it was Term 4, The last Term! So no more hard work! And more relax time! But it will probably be like 100 days for this term too finish. Our Inquiry theme/Statement is Te Wa Toi! It means were gonna do lots of art! I think we will be doing Paint offs, Lots of competitions, Challenges on the best art! Well as you can see, I used the word “ Think” because that’s what I THINK . What do I feel about this topic? Well, I feel kind scared, But it must be really fun! Because I love and hate art, I hate art when I mess it up and I can’t rub it off because I would probably break my clean smooth paper which is annoying because we're wasting our schools paper, And were really lucky to have new pencils. I hope this year will have a 1v1 challenge, It will probably be very fun! What do you already know which will help you with the inquiry topic? Not being distracted and I will be having like 2 paragraphs each writing I do. If I don’t know how to draw it, Just try to trace it in your mind and draw it.What do you want to achieve this term/ what are your learning goals? I want my family to be proud, So I basically want to achieve everything I can achieve, I want to my my family proud by getting a Award in Prize giving, But if I don’t get it, They probably would still be proud of me for trying!How can your teachers support/ help you with achieving these goals? I don’t really need a teacher to help me, For me to be smart, You have to do things by yourself, I kind of get annoyed when someone asks me for help, But I want to help them achieve stuff to. But not test’s.Do you think the inquiry will help you achieve your goals? How? Nope, I don’t think so, Because this topic is like all about art. I would say Yes if we do like history. I am definitely excited for this topic though I am kind of nervous but it’s alright! That’s all bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment