Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Matariki Day Recount

Week 5 on Friday it was MATARIKI DAY! Apparently my One of my biggest Friends were there! That means we can sometimes goof off >o<.In our group we had 1-8 students!What most was Exciting that we were doing Cooking and Crafting,They also both start with c!We were in room 3 and 5.It was special because we get to do really hard Origami,So I could not even finish it.I kept watching the seniors do Origami so I can copy. That the Seniors could not even do it! We told Miss that we can find another one online because it was way to far.But it was kinda unfair because group 2 had a good Origami Teacher.We found a video that looked easy,But it was hard in a way.If we had more time I think we could have at least 1 Done.

Then we grabbed our bags and took our lunch out and we ate like a cookie monster,Well. I was so slow at eating that I could not even drink my juice so I had to drink water outside.I decided that I was gonna see my classmates.Expect for the ones in my group. I gave up so I just walked around and ran  straight to the classroom when the bell rang.After we got in,We were finally gonna do cooking! Were gonna make Pike lets and put like Ice cream and all kinds of nice toppings.We split in groups.I was in room 5. First of we had to do tables and make them into like 4 or any number. Expect for like 10 and over. The ingredients were ‘How much eggs you want,Rising,Raising flour (I don’t know), And lastly MILK. But my group did not make stars while I was doing some ‘Word Search’, So I didn’t know why that we were pikelets. While we were waiting,I got blamed for not closing the top properly because you can’t close it.Plus it was there fault they filled it and made a big mess. But I ignored it and kept doing my ‘Word Search’. While some minutes it was finished. I went to go get some toppings. I got chocolate ice cream,Whipped cream and Chocolate chips. When I finished I went out and asked for a second but when I was waiting.MY CLASSMATE GOT SO MANY ICE CREAM, I was shook. Then we ate our pike lets and we sat down on the mat to get chocolate and eat our lunch.I ate cookies for lunch because remember I’m a cookie monster.I ate it and went outside and just walked around because I was bored.

                                            (AFTER LUNCH)

After the bell rang, I went straight to room 3 like before we were gonna Assembly but not now. First we had to sit in the Mat and they said were gonna do dancing.But I really hate dancing,people think I love dancing but dancing is really tiring.We did fortnite dancing but I definitely did not join it. But I danced like a lazy person or else we will have to dance in front of everyone in my group. But the fortnite dances were really hard so we got something new, and the boy seniors HATED IT,well so did I.It was timber! It was funny though. Then we got chocolate and went outside to line up.My friend nearly barfed because of that chocolate,W

No comments:

Post a Comment