Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Immersion Assembly - Highlights!

 This Monday, we had our very own immersion assembly! This is our last immersion assembly for the year and our new topic/theme is called “Art Alive”. I’ll be sharing with you my highlights from what I experienced during the assembly!

One of my highlights was watching the very funny movies our wonderful teachers created. I will be talking about my teacher's movie, team 5! Unfortunately, 2 of our teachers weren’t there. Luckily one of them are back, but if you’re reading this please give Mrs. Ilaoa a big prayer in her comments! Or at least wish her good luck during these very unfortunate events. So in team 5’s movie, Mrs. Va’afusuaga and Mrs. Moala were acting as visitors of the Museum. They were both walking up to different legends/paintings. My favourite painting was Mrs. Stone’s part. She was meant to be a chilli but instead looking more like some sort of sausage!

I forgot what artist it was but what I learnt from him is that he paints all kinds of fruits and vegetables.

But great job to our other teachings doing the acts!


That is my highlight during the Immersion Assembly!


Task description.
Today, we wrote about our Immersion Assembly on Monday. We had to write in awesome words about our highlights during the Assembly! Of course I had way more highlights but this is the one we had to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment