Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Skydiving!

In Easter I decided to go skydiving,Just by myself because I am selfish. I went to the place where they asked me to be and it took hours to go there with my dad. I went to pay but I could not even reach the counter! I was so tiny to reach up that the person has to look down. I went on the helicopter and said “GOODBYE” to my dad and went off to space! Just kidding…..It would hours to go Atlantic,but I’m excited to see if they’re was penguins because penguins sounds funny,I feel they can dance. We were finally there but I realised we were not going to Atlantic, We basically went to some mountains. I glared at them and felt like I wanna break everything but I didn't because I’m weak, So I basically just screamed as loud as I can like everyone can hear me. But they were like saying this but I’m gonna say it sassy, ‘Oh I’m very sorry,we can’t go there your only tiny little kid’. When they said that, I was in a rage. I was like in reality game. Now we skydiving when I cooled down,because I’m annoying. When they said 3...2 I jumped and then they said ….1 GO. They didn't know how I was already close to the clouds. But I was weak so I could not go down because I was floating so the teacher helped me get down but the wind was so strong that it did not happen. Finally I was strong enough to go down, With a little help…..A LOT OF HELP and my parachute went out and I was gliding slowly to the ground and survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment