Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Pav Kite day


First we sat at the mat and listen to Mr Moran, Mr Moran said to design your kite first so we wait wait and wait until he is done chatting. Finally Mr Moran was done, so we started to open are chromebook and went on the site. Next we made a copy also in the designed one. I was gonna make a minion but it turned out kinda ugly. It had Nerd glasses,funny faces, A breed of a Chiwawa and black spotted dog and a moose with a beer and moustache. Last thing and it is pink fat weird looking arms. So we just made it after morning tea, also I showed mine and it was surprising because they were laughing.

So we made kites, we went in the mat first then we made it, we needed straws and paper some tape scissors. We got the paper so we fold it in half and then measure it to cut it. Next we open it and do the next step like a airplane, So we just cut it the out lines first, There we go it's a diamond. After that we put straws instead of kebab sticks, We put two straws and they were it the middle then we taped it. After we made a hole with the scissors but it ripped it, so I just did a pencil to do it and just tie it up and it's finally done. Also before that I design it so I tried to, but it just look like a ugly face.

Then we flied it, my string got so tangle and I was so tired of holding it that I let it go so it ran away like cat but luckily I caught it. So also it leaded me to the park so I I went in the black things were u balance and it went in circle, we also forgot to do a tail so it spin crazy. And then we went to eat lunch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment